PC Products 72561 Pc-Concrete Two-Part Epoxy Adhesive Paste for Anchoring and Crack Repair, 8.6 Oz Cartridge, Gray
- Two-part epoxy adhesive paste to fill and repair cracks in concrete, and to anchor threaded rods, bolts, and dowels into concrete, grout-filled block, and unreinforced masonry
- High-tack paste resists moisture for application in damp environments and can be used in vertical applications
- Can be used in indoor and outdoor applications with an application temperature range from 35 to 115 degrees F and a service temperature range from -20 to +115 degrees F
- Provides work time of 20 minutes and cure time of 4 hours (at 75 degrees F)
- Meets ASTM C881-99
- Formulated for anchoring threaded rods, bolts, rebar dowels and smooth dowels into concrete, grout filled block and unreinforced masonry.
- PC-Concrete is excellent for filling and repairing cracks in concrete, and out-performs all caulks and hydraulic cements.
- PC-Concrete will not come loose from any cleaned concrete surface and will hold during expansion and contraction of concrete.
- PC-Concrete is the best solution for permanent concrete repair.
PC Concrete epoxy gel is an anchoring and concrete repair product. PC Concrete has exceptional strength, maximum field reliability, along with a high heat deflection temperature of 134 degree F, which provides engineers and contractors with a choice for specifying and setting adhesive anchors in elevated temperature environments. PC Concrete out performs all caulks and hydraulic cement. PC Concrete will not come loose from any cleaned concrete surface. PC Concrete the best solution for permanent concrete repair. PC Concrete is a two component 1:1 ratio, 100 percent solids, high modulus, and structural epoxy gel. It is a solvent free, no odor, high strength, moisture-insensitive epoxy. In addition, PC Concrete has a long working time 20 minutes at 75 degree F, while providing a bolt down/paint time in as little as 4 hours. PC-Concrete has been tested in accordance with the ICC-AC58 Acceptance criteria for adhesive anchors in concrete and masonry elements. PC-Concrete is recognized for the following uses: static loads, seismic / wind loading, long term creep at elevated temperatures, static loading at elevated temperatures, damp holes, freeze thaw conditions, critical and minimum edge and spacing distances. Used as adhesive for wood, metal all types, glass, brick, block, rubber, concrete, stone, slate, fiberglass, tile, and more in any and all combinations. Color component a: White. Color component B: Dark gray. Color mixed: Concrete gray. Work time 70 degree F: 20 minutes. Cure for service: 4 Hours. Elongation: 1.9 percent. Conduction electric: Non conductive. Thermal shock: Excellent. Toxicity: Non toxic once cured. Heat range: -20 to 115 degree F. Compressive strength: 10990 psi yield. Compressive modulus: 214,180 psi. Tensile strength: 6790 psi. Heat deflection: 134 degree F 7 day. Bond strength: 1100 psi 2 day, 1640 psi 7 day. Consistency: Non-sag paste. Water Absorption: 0.40 percent. Shrinkage: 0.003. PC-Products, celebrating 75 years of “Fixing Your Things”, with quality, reliable repair products. Repair solutions for just about anything that needs repair or what you can manage to break. From Concrete to Wood restoration and heavy duty permanent repairs, we have you covered.Yeah; We can fix that
From the Manufacturer
PC-Products, celebrating 75 years of “Fixing Your Things”, with quality, reliable repair products. Repair solutions for just about anything that needs repair or what you can manage to break. From Concrete to Wood restoration and heavy duty permanent repairs, we have you covered.Yeah; We can fix that